Sunday 6 January 2013


INTRODUCTION

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM!

Thank you for the query. I am working on behalf of Kashmir Diaspora Alliance with the objective of ejecting the Indian occupational forces from the state of Jammu and Kashmir and its accession to Pakistan. The Indian occupation has captured forty two thousand square miles of the state and enslaved fourteen million innocent Kashmiris. Since its illegal occupation, a single day has not passed in which espionage, persecution, gross human rights violations, torture, terrorism, humiliation, dehumanization, fake encounter killings of Muslims has not been the norm in the occupied territory.

I live in Toronto for over twenty five years with my family. Once again, thank you for asking me about myself. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your family.

Regards,

Habib Yousafzai 

No comments:

Post a Comment